Symptoms and Causes of Soul Loss
Dream yourself infinite. Leave yourself some breathing space.
Symptoms of Soul Loss
• A marked emptiness in the eyes.
• Constant fatigue no matter how long you rested.
• Lack of focus and direction.
• Vertigo, and overall loss of balance.
• Irritability and violent outbursts.
• Low vibrational energy.
• Mental numbness.
• Perpetual emotional pain that leads to addictions.
• Inability to connect with others.
Causes of Soul Loss
• Any form of abuse, be it emotional, mental, sexual, physical, financial or spiritual.
• Traumatic events that have not been processed. It can range from prolonged childhood abuse, public humiliation to loss of a loved one through divorce or death.
• Committing crimes, going to war, and any engagement in high conflict situations.
• Prolonged substance abuse of any kind.
• Witnessing a crime or fatal accident.
• Suffering extreme poverty.
• Being diagnosed with a potentially fatal disease.
• Being victimized by a partner or a trusted person.
• Victims of kidnapping, human trafficking, and rape.
• Abusing others, bullying, being envious and engaging in malicious acts.